Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Curious: How much did AG dolls cost....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member laurak711's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    How much did the dolls cost when they first came out....in the 80's, then the 90's?
    Thanks, Laura

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know when I got Samantha in 1987 she was $68. I think after that they went to either $72 or $74 (can't remember). I'm not sure if there was another price in between that $72-74 range and the current $84.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They went up to $82 when Felicity was introduced

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •